Wednesday, March 9, 2011

10 Pips Strategy

A few days ago, I stumbled upon a strategy that I read at http://forex-strategies-revealed.com/simple/10pipsaday .

So what is it about? Let me briefly explain to you:
1. Time Frame: Daily
2. Indicators: no need
3. Currency: This strategy can be applied on all curencies.

Trading plan:
Immediately after the opening of new candle, you need to place 2 limit orders(buy and sell) 30 pips away from the open price. TP is 10 pips. SL is 50 pips.

I am currently testing this trading strategy as it seems simple and many traders claimed that it produces 90% accuracy. Let see how it goes on.

Disadvantage: Because I live in Singapore, I need to be ready to place orders at about 7 am. That is the timing for a new daily candle to form. Hikhik >_<

Advantage: Simple. Set and forget. Check the result the following day.

Please note that you need to close all orders that have not been executed the following day.

No comments:

Post a Comment